• W HH

  • SEND family
  • Rewards 18

Questions [1]

Questions they have asked

  • If YP is in specialist residential placement and is looking to stay there at post-16 transfer but the LA name the local FE college instead, can the YP continue attending the existing specialist placement until the Appeal process completed or do they have to attend the provision named by the LA in the interim?

    Post-16 transfer wish to have continuing placement in specialist residential

    W HH

    31 Jan 2024

Answers [0]

Questions they have answered